Hi Y'all....My name's Angie and I'm originally from Bluffton, South Carolina. I moved to Boston 9 months ago to be with my soul mate. I know that sounds kinda corny, but he is. I'm 35 years old and I'm planning on marrying the love of my life soon. We were thinking about something quick and on the beach in Nantucket with a few friends. I love weddings. I love getting all dressed up and getting my hair done in an updo. But, since it's my turn, I want to keep it simple.
When I first moved up here, I was out of work for 6 months. Then, I got a job at a chain dental practice and was told that only I had the skill and experience to turn the place around. That job lasted until last Tuesday when I started having panic attacks from the daily screaming fits of the head dental director. I finally gave up and quit. The corporate office couldn't understand why they were losing an office manager every 3 - 4 months and the 100% staff turn over. I told them about the fits the dental director had and they told me that he was the director and he could behave how he wanted. I start at a new dental practice tomorrow. I'm kinda nervous about it because of what I went through at the previous office. Let's hope I found a good place this time.
Well, I think that I've bored you enough for now. I look forward to making a lot of new friends and can't wait to read all of your blogs.
Have a great day!
What Happens When the Queen Dies?
4 years ago
Welcome to the wonderful world of blogging! I'm so sorry you had to quit your job, but sometimes when a door closes, a better one often opens. Stay positive and keep your chin up. Best of luck with your new position. =) ((Hugs)) ~Liz
ReplyDeleteBest of luck at your new Job!
ReplyDeletexoxo
SC
Hi and I hope you find a great place to use your skills and experience that will treat you in a professional manner. I have as a grown up wisdom teeth extractions with complications so I respect the dental profession.I am a native Charleston SC "girl" but live up north and raising our family.We visit family when we can and of course miss Charleston.Looking forward to future posts. Take care~Emelia~
ReplyDelete