The Adventures of a Southern Beach Girl Thrown into the City!
Sunday, July 18, 2010
Etsy Finds
I love Etsy. There's usually a package arriving once a week from an Etsy Seller. I'm addicted! This is what I found this week! I got this beautiful blue dupioni silk clutch purse from Davie and Chiyo.
Welcome to Blogging! And a Big Welcome to Boston! You will love it here! But did you bring South Carolina weather here?!!! It's never this humid all summer long!
I'm originally from Bluffton, SC. I recently moved up to Boston to be with the love of my life. The city is a little overwhelming to me. I'm not used to this many people. I'm still in the process of adjusting.
What a gorgeous bag...that blue is stunning! Love good etsy finds!
ReplyDeleteHello Angie, Welcome to blogging!
ReplyDeleteYou are off to a wonderful start. Your blog is really pretty and fun. I will definitely be back again soon.
Thank you very much for your kind visit and for following along on mine as well. I really appreciate that sweet friend. You're always welcome anytime!
Have a blessed week.
Warmly, ~Melissa :)
Great find! Best of luck w/ the blog...it will be a lot of fun! xx
ReplyDeleteI loveeee that clutch!! What a great etsy find!! I'm now following you! =)
ReplyDeleteWelcome to Blogging!
ReplyDeleteAnd a Big Welcome to Boston! You will love it here! But did you bring South Carolina weather here?!!! It's never this humid all summer long!